Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eastwood City


Eastwood City is a 17 hectares (42 acres) commercial and residential development located in the Libis area of Quezon City in the Philippines. It is developed by Megaworld Corporation. It currently hosts 12 luxury residential condominium towers, with several more being developed.


Eastwood City was launched in 1997. Its newest development is the Eastwood Mall located in the middle of the real estate development.
(Source: Wikipedia.com)


I visited the place together with my friends to have breakfast (actually..it's lunch for us peeps working in a BPO company since we work at night)

I remember back in college, this is where I used to hang out especially on Saturday nights.

It was my first time to see the so called Philippine version of the "Hollywood Walk of Fame".


My friends

The Walk of Fame marker

Famous Filipinos Part 1


Famous Filipinos Part 2




Eastwood City CyberMall




High rise buildings around the city



Pirates???

It seems we're not in the Philippines huh?


HOW I GOT THERE

By Taxi Cab or Jeepney



No comments:

Post a Comment